Diamond’s Skid-Steer Rotary Mowers are ideal for large-scale brush clearing operations. Attach and detach simply and easily to your skid-steer / compact track loader to add versatility and productivity to your existing asset.
- Available in 60", 72", and 84"
- Works with high and low hydraulic machine configuration
- Cuts brush and trees up to 10" in diameter
GEN II Features:
- Stronger D3 spindle - 264% tougher than the D2 version
- Oil bath D3 spindle requires maintenance only every 500 hours, or annually
- Oil = 75w 90 synthetic gear oil
- Sturdier deck shell
- Shallower spindle well collects less debris and is easier to clean out
- Improved sightline due to a shorter spindle profile
- More robust push bar
- Standard 45-degree couplers to provide additional hose clearance
Watch the Diamond Gen II Skid-Steer Rotary Mower in action: