Diamond Mowers offers an application engineer resource to provide technical guidance before, during, and after the sale of Diamond equipment. This dedicated resource is proficient in advising end users on when best to use different types of equipment, evaluate application intent of the customer, and address any technical challenges.
When to contact an application engineer:
- Contact should start early for the application engineer to accurately understand how the customer would like to use the equipment. This can be conducted in several ways:
- Unscheduled phone conversations with Diamond’s application engineer, Diamond’s RSM, and you – the dealer representative
- Unscheduled conversations with Diamond’s application engineer, the prospective customer, and you – the dealer representative
- Scheduled GoToMeeting training events with Diamond’s application engineer and you
- Topics may include:
- Diamond product review
- Diamond products in the current marketplace
- Technical training on hydraulics, equipment operation or failure diagnostics
- The application engineer then works with you to identify the technical configuration of the product(s)
- Finally, the application engineer is available to help deliver the product to the customer and address any final, technical questions or on-site application requests.
At each step, the application engineer is both an advisor and technical resource for Diamond dealers and customers. Once the equipment is delivered, Diamond’s Customer Service team will become the primary point of contact.
To contact an application engineer to help with your next sale, call 605.977.3327 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.